It's hard to believe it's almost Christmas break!! This is an abbreviated version of our normal newsletter. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Don't forget to let me know if you are able to attend our nonfiction celebration on Wednesday at 12:05.
- Several students have asked about doing a Secret Santa gift swap. However, after a class discussion, we decided to embrace the spirit of giving. Instead of buying presents for each other, we would like to donate toys to children who are not as fortunate as we are. If they wish, students may bring in a new, unwrapped toy between now and Thursday. I will take them on Thursday and donate them to Toys for Tots. This is completely optional.
- Wednesday morning we will be watching the dress rehearsal of the LS musical. The actual performance will take place Wednesday evening in the theater at 7:00. Tickets are $5 for parents/guests, reserved seating. Tickets available in the Fine Arts Office between 7:30am-3pm in the Alan Fuqua center building at the pond. Free to students. Some free tickets available for FOTA members. Click here to join. http://bit.ly/1EtyjRA
- Thursday we will be having our LS Sing-A-Long and holiday party. We will also have a holiday NUD!
- For homework this week, students are to work on their Narrable and their nonfiction book. Both are due on Wednesday.